Coralie Kan: Phil's Review

Coralie Kan

Music and Thoughts from the artist behind "Looking for Coco" and "My Soul Waits"

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Phil's Review

Dear Coralie,
I just wanted to write and say how much I enjoyed your album launch and your new CD. Your honesty combined with the power of some of your songs was very moving as you played. Repeated listenings to the CD has impressed on me that the songs have great arrangements and the recording has just as polished a finish as the rest of my CD collection. However, any album is really about how good the songs are. You have written some great songs. The last one is my favourite and your ability to combine statements of faith with the reality of the hard slog of life is something that is seldom found in spiritual music.
Well done and I'm looking forward to the next one,
With respect (and a bit of envy),
Phil